zmninja event list thumbnail preview not working properly

Discussion topics related to mobile applications and ZoneMinder Event Server (including machine learning)
tfinell

zmninja event list thumbnail preview not working properly

Post by tfinell »

Hi,

I am using zoneminder 1.32.3 and zmninja 1.3.078. The problem is when viewing event list from the zmninja desktop(windows) or Android version the thumbnails are displayed or not. As you scroll the page they will turn dark and three dots will appear. Sometimes the thumbnails may reappear when you stop scrolling. Also sometimes in desktop version when you press the thumbnail and try start video, the desktop version of the program crashes and needs to be reloaded.

My problem game when I upgraded ubuntu from 16.04 to 18.04. I have also removed zoneminder and its components and I have reinstalled it, but the same thing happens. I have checked that all the API should work.

Here are the errors which are shown in the desktop version of the developer tool:

Code: Select all

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_INVALID_CHUNKED_ENCODING    http://xxx.yyy.com/zm/index.php?view=image&fid=snapshot&eid=31649&width=400&height=226&auth=68ebaa5b9c647b927c04e798d2f8a624
The link after error works fine if I copy it and look at it in the browser.

Could help too solve this problem

Br, Tomas
tfinell

Re: zmninja event list thumbnail preview not working properly

Post by tfinell »

Problem solved. I upgraded ZoneMinder to latest 1.33.14. Now everything is working fine.

Br, Tomas