SavetoPhone...

Discussion topics related to mobile applications and ZoneMinder Event Server (including machine learning)
BiloxiGeek

SavetoPhone...

Post by BiloxiGeek »

Got the app working on iPad and iPhone. Tried taking a snapshot but it doesn't seem to be saved on either device.

So far I really like the interface, much cleaner than using Safari on IOS.
asker

Re: SavetoPhone...

Post by asker »

Yup - looks like I broke something. Can you please create an issue for this @ https://github.com/pliablepixels/zmNinja
I no longer work on zmNinja, zmeventnotification, pyzm or mlapi. I may respond on occasion based on my available time/interest.

Please read before posting:
How to set up logging properly
How to troubleshoot and report - ES
How to troubleshoot and report - zmNinja
ES docs
zmNinja docs
BiloxiGeek

Post by BiloxiGeek »

Will do, once github sends me a verification email. This is the first time I've needed a github account. BTW, I also tried the snapshot on the desktop version, running on Fedora 23 in gnome-shell. Not sure where the snapshot went if it did get saved, but I'm pretty sure it never got saved.
asker

Post by asker »

BiloxiGeek wrote:Will do, once github sends me a verification email. This is the first time I've needed a github account. BTW, I also tried the snapshot on the desktop version, running on Fedora 23 in gnome-shell. Not sure where the snapshot went if it did get saved, but I'm pretty sure it never got saved.
Yup I fixed it - it was messed up due to the /cgi-bin change
I no longer work on zmNinja, zmeventnotification, pyzm or mlapi. I may respond on occasion based on my available time/interest.

Please read before posting:
How to set up logging properly
How to troubleshoot and report - ES
How to troubleshoot and report - zmNinja
ES docs
zmNinja docs