Ubiquiti AirCam started doing this...

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.25.x releases only.
daviscomputers

Ubiquiti AirCam started doing this...

Post by daviscomputers »

The Forum won't let me attach an example... says "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached."

The display of my AirCam inside zm looks like a rainbow of colors. All the colors are bright and wrong. But the display is fine when logging into the WEBGUI of the AirCam.

The AirCam used to work fine. Running zm1.25 on an Ubuntu LTS 11.1. A reboot appears to fix it but it eventually returns (not fixed). If I go in to modify or look at the Source settings, and click Save, it also appears to fix it but the odd display eventually comes back within a few hours. This AirCam has been in place for years without a glitch. Also, while it's in this unusable state, I again, I can login to the WEBGUI of the AirCam and it looks fine. Dunno where to even start...help! :?:
3esmit

Re: Ubiquiti AirCam started doing this...

Post by 3esmit »

I have the same problem with ESCAM SNAIL QD500. Using lower resolution rtsp stream fixed the problem.
daviscomputers

Re: Ubiquiti AirCam started doing this...

Post by daviscomputers »

I was already using ch1 on the rtsp. But I spent some time looking at other posts on this forum and found setting both Frames Rates in the General Tab to blank solved other issues with Ubiquiti AirCams. So far, (two days) It appears to have solved my rainbow color issue also.