Linked Monitors - Can not unlink?

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.25.x releases only.
N2UAD

Linked Monitors - Can not unlink?

Post by N2UAD »

Ubuntu 12.04.

Set up two Vivotek IP cameras. It all seems to be working. Have not checked it all out yet.
When I click on the IP address under the 'source' heading on the Console web page I get a window to enter the connection and video specs of the camera. That's fine. But each camera is "linked" to each other. And I can not unlink them. There are events happening that are caused by one camera and this sets off the event in the other camera.

How do I unlink the cameras? I can not remove the camera name in the Link text box.

Also - Why is my disc space being used up so rapidly? So far there have been a total of 8 events. Does the ZM system save all the video coming from the cameras? Or just the events video?
I set of a filter to delete unarchived events that are more than 30 days old. But I'll run out of disc way before that!

Thanks....
bb99

Re: Linked Monitors - Can not unlink?

Post by bb99 »

To unlink monitors try: control, left click. It's normal for all monitors to be in the link box but without asterisks. Be sure you're using Modect and not Mocord that'll help with the disk filling up.
N2UAD

Post by N2UAD »

Thanks - that did the trick!
bb99

Post by bb99 »

Have fun!