Make problem with 1.24.4 in zm_local_camera

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.24.x releases only.
Henri

Make problem with 1.24.4 in zm_local_camera

Post by Henri »

Hello,

I'm using Ubuntu 11.04 server (64bit) and the latest ffmpeg downloaded yesterday and compiled on the System but now i get allways an error when i try to make (compile) Zoneminder 1.24.4 in zm_local_camera.
This is the error :

g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I/usr/include -I/usr/include -Wall -Wno-sign-compare -fno-inline -I/usr/include -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -march=native -O2 -pipe -march=native -O2 -pipe -MT zm_local_camera.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/zm_local_camera.Tpo -c -o zm_local_camera.o zm_local_camera.cpp
In file included from zm_local_camera.cpp:24:0:
zm_local_camera.h:101:5: error: âPixelFormatâ does not name a type
zm_local_camera.h:102:5: error: âPixelFormatâ does not name a type
zm_local_camera.h:103:12: error: âAVFrameâ does not name a type
zm_local_camera.cpp:46:8: error: âPixelFormatâ does not name a type
zm_local_camera.cpp:261:1: error: âAVFrameâ does not name a type
zm_local_camera.cpp: In constructor âLocalCamera::LocalCamera(int, const std::string&, int, int, const std::string&, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, bool)â:
zm_local_camera.cpp:326:9: error: âimagePixFormatâ was not declared in this scope
zm_local_camera.cpp:326:39: error: âPIX_FMT_GRAY8â was not declared in this scope
zm_local_camera.cpp:326:53: error: âPIX_FMT_RGB24â was not declared in this scope
zm_local_camera.cpp:327:9: error: âcapturePixFormatâ was not declared in this scope
zm_local_camera.cpp:327:79: error: âgetFfPixFormatFromV4lPaletteâ was not declared in this scope
zm_local_camera.cpp: In member function âvoid LocalCamera::Initialise()â:
zm_local_camera.cpp:343:27: error: âAV_LOG_DEBUGâ was not declared in this scope
zm_local_camera.cpp:343:40: error: âav_log_set_levelâ was not declared in this scope
zm_local_camera.cpp:345:27: error: âAV_LOG_QUIETâ was not declared in this scope
zm_local_camera.cpp:345:40: error: âav_log_set_levelâ was not declared in this scope
zm_local_camera.cpp:466:9: error: âcapturePicturesâ was not declared in this scope
zm_local_camera.cpp:466:31: error: expected type-specifier before âAVFrameâ
zm_local_camera.cpp:466:31: error: expected â;â before âAVFrameâ
zm_local_camera.cpp:490:18: error: âimagePixFormatâ was not declared in this scope
zm_local_camera.cpp:490:36: error: âcapturePixFormatâ was not declared in this scope
zm_local_camera.cpp:492:58: error: âavcodec_alloc_frameâ was not declared in this scope
zm_local_camera.cpp:495:34: error: âAVPictureâ was not declared in this scope
zm_local_camera.cpp:495:45: error: expected primary-expression before â)â token
zm_local_camera.cpp:495:187: error: âavpicture_fillâ was not declared in this scope
zm_local_camera.cpp: In member function âvirtual int LocalCamera::Capture(Image&)â:
zm_local_camera.cpp:1645:16: error: âAVFrameâ does not name a type
zm_local_camera.cpp:1647:14: error: âimagePixFormatâ was not declared in this scope
zm_local_camera.cpp:1647:32: error: âcapturePixFormatâ was not declared in this scope
zm_local_camera.cpp:1651:146: error: âSWS_BICUBICâ was not declared in this scope
zm_local_camera.cpp:1651:176: error: âsws_getCachedContextâ was not declared in this scope
zm_local_camera.cpp:1655:17: error: âtmpPictureâ was not declared in this scope
zm_local_camera.cpp:1655:50: error: âavcodec_alloc_frameâ was not declared in this scope
zm_local_camera.cpp:1658:85: error: âavpicture_get_sizeâ was not declared in this scope
zm_local_camera.cpp:1659:74: error: âav_mallocâ was not declared in this scope
zm_local_camera.cpp:1662:34: error: âAVPictureâ was not declared in this scope
zm_local_camera.cpp:1662:45: error: expected primary-expression before â)â token
zm_local_camera.cpp:1662:103: error: âavpicture_fillâ was not declared in this scope
zm_local_camera.cpp:1664:46: error: âcapturePicturesâ was not declared in this scope
zm_local_camera.cpp:1664:137: error: âtmpPictureâ was not declared in this scope
zm_local_camera.cpp:1664:176: error: âsws_scaleâ was not declared in this scope
make[2]: *** [zm_local_camera.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/zm/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/zm'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Can you help please and to you have the same error.

Best regards, Henri