Help wanted for a project - mods please delete if not approp

Advertise ZM related vacancies or offer your skills to others. Sell or exchange your surplus equipment or ask around for bits and pieces you need.
timf

Help wanted for a project - mods please delete if not approp

Post by timf » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:05 am

Just found this part of the forum.........

Hi Guys,

long time ZM user with a proposition.

I'm a fairly experienced electronics engineer who is semi retired but helping out a local electronics company.

We're just starting to develop a new security related product involving CCTV, PTZ, 3G / 4G / WiFi and PIR's.

There's nothing in the market place which meets our needs so we're going to develop our own device.

We need some help with the Linux integration side and video composite video capture along with some other functions.

This would be a paid contract to well defined specs.

I'm located in the NW of UK (Lancashire).

If anyone is interested - send me a PM and maybe we could have a Skype session to explain in a little more detail.

Regards Tim

Flasheart

Re: Help wanted for a project - mods please delete if not ap

Post by Flasheart » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:42 am

Mod here - I've got no problem with this post. Makes a change from all the spambots, anyway.

mrdebug

Re: Help wanted for a project - mods please delete if not ap

Post by mrdebug » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:37 am

Hi. I have years of experience on development for Linux about vuideo surveillance, ptz, media compressing and more. Look at my website. You will find a video surveillance application. If you need support on Linux please send me an emai.
www dot denisgottardello dot it