NETSurveillance WEB

Post here to ask any questions about hardware suitability, configuration in ZoneMinder, or experiences. If you just want to know if something works with ZoneMinder or not, please check the Hardware Compatibility sections in the forum, and the Wiki first. Also search this topic as well.
Guido-42

NETSurveillance WEB

Post by Guido-42 »

Hi

I`m new here and have just finished my ZoneMinder 1.28 installation on CentOS 6.6.
At this point I tried to integrate my „NETSurveillance WEB“ camera (probably NoName), but I couldn`t get it running. Maybe the Problem is, that there is a Quicktime data stream from it, and I´m not sure, that ZoneMinder is able to handle it.
This camera is only for testing purpose, but gets a real good picture in any webbrowser.

Maybe someone is able to help me getting the camera connected. Maybe is`s one of the cheap ones, whick cant`t be connected.
If some will do it, I`m able to send you the URL with username and password per pn.

Any help

Guido
bugmenot

Re: NETSurveillance WEB

Post by bugmenot »

try this url
rtsp://192.168.1.100:554/user=admin&password=&channel=1&stream=0?.sdp
tebee

Re: NETSurveillance WEB

Post by tebee »

Hy All!

I have a same problem.
I show the picture in vlc in this link : rtsp : / / 192.168.1.204 / / user = admin _ password = _ channel = 1 _ stream = 0 . without spaces
But I can't config the zoneminder.
What am I doing wrong?
My config: tinypic . com /view . php ? pic = 30l2cte & s = 8#.VT_dRFF0fi8 (remove spaces from links)

Thx
Tebee