Mail list for updates and news

This is the place for any problems or issues with the website in general or the new forums in particular.
ediaz

Mail list for updates and news

Post by ediaz »

Hi, I think that can be interesting create a list for news and updates about zoneminder. :-D

There is any info about the new version 1.22.1?, there is some delay or problem? no pression ok, only I want to ask about i :-D

regards!

P.D I can help to create a maillist for zoneminder If the admnistrator wants!
jameswilson

Post by jameswilson »

I have been on a few mailing lists and although usefull can cause support issues as people dont know wheter to post in the forum, send it to the mail list or heaven forbid both! lol.
Unless you mean an announcement mail list for Phils/moderators use only then yes i suppose this could be useful for the people that dont frequent the forum, but i personally have worn my refresh button out!
James Wilson

Disclaimer: The above is pure theory and may work on a good day with the wind behind it. etc etc.
http://www.securitywarehouse.co.uk
ediaz

Post by ediaz »

Yes only for anuncements from adminsitration.

I think that the forum are the best option for support and help.

I check every day for the 1.22.1 version :-D, uf uf..
jameswilson

Post by jameswilson »

lol i think we all do!
James Wilson

Disclaimer: The above is pure theory and may work on a good day with the wind behind it. etc etc.
http://www.securitywarehouse.co.uk
zoneminder
Site Admin

Post by zoneminder »

Me too! It's ready apart from the docs. I just haven't had time to finish them but I am as desperate as anyone to get 1.22.1 out. Hopefully (fingers crossed) over the weekend sometime.
Phil