Is it Me???

This is the place for any problems or issues with the website in general or the new forums in particular.
whatboy

Is it Me???

Post by whatboy »

I see this at the top of the page, not in every page, but in several pages

Here's what I see... with error...

And Here's another, with no error...

This is the code with the error...

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /index.php on line 86: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'GMT/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /index.php on line 86: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'GMT/0.0/no DST' instead
nickfox

Re: Is it Me???

Post by nickfox »

yea ive seen that on a few pages
zoneminder
Site Admin

Re: Is it Me???

Post by zoneminder »

The server has been through a lot of updates in the last week, one of which caused this message to appear. Fixed now I think.
Phil