Using images from www.zoneminder.com ?

This is the place for any problems or issues with the website in general or the new forums in particular.
subzero3579

Using images from www.zoneminder.com ?

Post by subzero3579 »

Dear everyone at zoneminder forum..First of all I would like to thank you guys so much and credits for this great GPL application from Philip Coombes and the rest of contributors and developer.

My question is can I used the image on the home page of zoneminder ? which are the one with IE browser with ZM console and the montage ?
Im doing a technical report titled "Linux Internet Kiosk with Zoneminder: A Performance Study" as my undergraduate final year project. Everything is cited accordingly but when it comes to the images, then Im not sure this site image use policy? Can I used this credit line style "Courtesy of www.zoneminder.com" I dont have six camera, thats why I like the "Montage" image :) the performance study was done only using a Logitech Quickcam E3500Plus. Been Linux user for about a year old now :)
kingofkya

Post by kingofkya »

try contacting him directly login and look at http://www.zoneminder.com/forums/profil ... rofile&u=2
zoneminder
Site Admin

Post by zoneminder »

If you haven't already, I'm cool with using images is they are attributed.
Phil