Donate without PayPal?

This is the place for any problems or issues with the website in general or the new forums in particular.
danmac

Donate without PayPal?

Post by danmac »

Hi there,

I've been using ZoneMinder (1.23.3 deb package) now for a good few months, keeping an eye on my front door and my dog with 2 cams :) It's exactly what I need, never goes wrong, and performs really well. Major kudos to the team. Not got round to trying the latest one yet, I'm sure it will rock tho :)

Anyway today it threw a bit of a wobbler (not ZM's fault) and after I got it back up and running it asked me to donate, oh the irony, but then I thought sod it I've run this for a while now, no intentions of using anything else, time to get my hand in my pocket.

Unfortunately I don't have a PayPal account and the last time I tried to sign up, it went wrong and told me to basically bugger off. I'm in the UK and I believe the lead developer is too, so I can always bung a cheque in the post etc.

Alternatively I do have ready access to keenly priced computer hardware so if it's kit you want maybe we can come to an arrangement :)

Cheers,

Dan.
ZM 1.23.3 on Debian Lenny, using SSL, virtualised on Win2003 SP2 with VirtualBox, Xeon 2.4GHz, 224MB RAM (1GB total)
Edimax IC-3010 IP Camera
Microsoft VX-3000 USB Camera (IP via Windows cam software)
kerlo

Post by kerlo »

Hello,
i see you have an edimax IC-3010

Can you give the config for this cam

( i've one but i don't find the config )

many thanks for your help
johnnytolengo

Post by johnnytolengo »

Hi, pleaseee the config for this cam.

thanks. :)
curtishall

Post by curtishall »

johnnytolengo wrote:Hi, pleaseee the config for this cam.

thanks. :)
Please stop posting is multiple threads.
--
Curtis Hall
Bluecherry
www.bluecherrydvr.com
store.bluecherry.net
coke

Post by coke »

This may seem like an odd suggestion, but you might want to check paypal.com for that information.
curtishall

Post by curtishall »

coke wrote:This may seem like an odd suggestion, but you might want to check paypal.com for that information.
Don't feed the trolls or the spam bots! :)
--
Curtis Hall
Bluecherry
www.bluecherrydvr.com
store.bluecherry.net