Post lost

This is the place for any problems or issues with the website in general or the new forums in particular.
neouser

Post lost

Post by neouser »

Hello,

In "User contribution" forum i have posted today a message which has disappeared.

I would like to know if:

- I have break any rule
- Post question was wrong
- "User contribution" forum was not proper place
- My English is horrible
- All of this

In any case, i only are thankful to Zoneminder developped and contributors and only would like that you review zmfilter.pl behavior, because i have made some tests and is not working well, specifically with PurgeWhenFull filter, and failed when tries rm filesystem events files.

Regards
jameswilson

Post by jameswilson »

neouser, its possible your post was caught by one of the automated spam trap. Im the most zealous deleter of posts and i cant tell you i didnt delete yours
James Wilson

Disclaimer: The above is pure theory and may work on a good day with the wind behind it. etc etc.
http://www.securitywarehouse.co.uk
cordel

Post by cordel »

Is it lost or has it been moved?
I know I have removed two posts in the last few days that had no discription other than is broken so how do I fix. Was it one of them?
neouser

Post by neouser »

It was a bit surprise for me. His tittle was: "zmfilter.pl doesnt rm events" and i dont see in my posts list.

I will repost it but in ZoneMinder 1.22.x, because i see strange that this issue hasnt been discovered before and would like listen other opinions and this forum is more visited. If you consider it interesting move to Contributions or do what you like.

Best Regards and thanks for your great work