blackberry internet browser help!

A place for discussion of topics that are not specific to ZoneMinder. This could include Linux, Video4Linux, CCTV cameras or any other topic.
ynn

blackberry internet browser help!

Post by ynn »

Did anyone have ever try viewing ZM using Blackberry internet browser? it always give me error message. but i have no problem viewing using microsoft mobile 5 internet explorer. that mean my server is fine. i suspect its just the configuration of the Blackberry internet browser.

thanks.
Blazer

Post by Blazer »

My girlfriend often uses her blackberry (both Curve and now Bold) to view ZM without any issues. She used to use the ZM wap support option (enabled by adding a parameter to the URL), but since she got her Bold she just goes to the normal page just as you would on a PC and all works fine.
jsylvia007

Post by jsylvia007 »

I have a Bold, and I am not able to view my streams. I can see the management interface just fine, but on the feed page i see everything except the stream and events list.

Any Ideas?
jsylvia007

Post by jsylvia007 »

Figured it out... You can't have Cambozola.jar enabled.
sunfersag

You can use Opera

Post by sunfersag »

You can Use the Opera Mini Mobile Browser To avoid these Problem,i am Installed the Browser in my Blackberry mobile.It's very fast,I used the site
http://www.ip-details.com/internet-speed-test/ to check the speed of the Internet,It's speedy...