Site Update

Information and announcements regarding the website and forums in general.
zoneminder
Site Admin

Site Update

Post by zoneminder »

As I warned a day or two ago, I have updated the underlying architecture of zoneminder.com to run on Drupal. At the same time I have updated the Forum and the Wiki to the latest versions of both.

Although I've been testing it for a week or so now I'm sure that there are plenty of little glitches and niggles that might still need to be ironed out. If you find any please either post them in the Website Issues forum or use the form at http://www.zoneminder.com/contact to report them.

If anything serious is found the forums (and indeed the whole site) may be taken on and off line now and again to fix. Please bear with me for the next few days and I will try and keep downtime as short as possible.
Phil
zoneminder
Site Admin

Re: Site Update

Post by zoneminder »

Following the site software all being updated recently, I will be updating the server core over the weekend so there may be (hopefully) short outages at various points while things get reconfigured or restarted etc.
Phil
zoneminder
Site Admin

Re: Site Update

Post by zoneminder »

The server o/s has now been successfully updated through four versions (got a little bit scary when broke halfway through one update) and the firmware has also been updated as the same time. Hopefully everything will settled down now and there will be no need for further downtime.
Phil